*** Note new time – 6:30 to 8 pm ***
- Officer Nathan Stein, the newly assigned 3rd Shift Patrol Officer for our neighborhood will attend to introduce himself.
- Jakob zumFelde, Transportation Planner with the Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, will be giving a presentation on the Long-Range Transportation Plan 2045. You can find information on the plan at: http://campo.tjpdc.org/process-documents/lrtp/.
- Belleview Update – The Planning Commission will be holding a Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 9th at which time they will consider the Special Use Permit for the Belleview Sanitary Sewer Pump application. An update from the public hearing will be provided. You can find more information about the project and join the Belleview Concerned Neighbor’s mailing list at: https://belleviewconcerns.slack.com/
- Flint Hill Update – The developer of the Flint Hill PUD has requested a deferral for the Public Hearing for the Critical Slope Waiver. This item will most likely be placed on the May 14th Planning Commission Agenda for a Public Hearing.
- Fontaine Ave. Streetscape Improvements – The second Public Open House for the Fontaine Streetscape Public Improvements will be on April 18th, 5:30 to 7 pm at the Charlottesville Fire Station on Fontaine Avenue. Materials from the first workshop and an online survey of desired design elements can be found on the project workshop at: https://fontainestreetscape.com/.